Friday, July 15, 2011

Hot Flashes & St. Louis weather = new look

Well I am on one week of the injections and I have to say that the only thing I really don't like is the hot flashes! They are intense. Not to mention that it's July in St. Louis which is in the mid to upper 90s with humidity and heat indexes up into the triple digits. So you can see my issue.

Solution:

1. Buy more powerful fans to have on me at night when they seem to be the worst

2. Cut my hair to help my head not be so heavy and hot!


Before:



After:


I have had it this length before, actually when I met Aaron 4 years ago it was about this length. I like it, it's quick and easy - not to mention that I have options on the style more. The only thing I think I am going to miss is the being able to pull it all back into a ponytail but there are options to choose from.

1 comment:

  1. love the solution! cute :-)

    I have been trying to resist the urge to cut my hair in the summer heat because I know once the baby gets here, I won't have any time to fix it...so, I need it to be able to go into a ponytail!!

    ReplyDelete