Thursday, April 4, 2013

25 weeks 4 days

Here we are nearly 6 1/2 months into this pregnancy and going strong!


How far along? 25 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain: well I was surprised at the dr appointment this week - I lost a pound so I am officially only at 2 pound weight gain since pre-pregnancy weight. I am on dr order's to gain the pound I lost before my next appointment
Maternity clothes? that's what I am fitting into right now, all maternity pants
Stretch marks? Pretty sure that I have some new ones as my stomach grows
Sleep: sleeping = this is getting more and more short-term, I will sleep for an hour or two at a time before go to roll over and cannot do it very well so it wakes me up
Best moment of the week: Seeing baby girl's face on the ultrasound this week
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: she is getting more and more active as she is losing space
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random queasy feeling that comes and goes - kind of reminds me of the first trimester
Gender prediction: definitely a girl
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: heartburn (holy fire!), hip/sciatic nerve pain (hoping to get it better with this trips to the chiropractor), not sleeping so well
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? they are on a chain around my neck now, they only fit to my knuckle. I found a decent (although not real) replacement to wear so I don't have a bare hand which is very strange after wearing a ring for so long
Happy or moody most of the time? lately is a flip-flop between happy and sad. 
Looking forward to: the end of the school year!

1 comment:

  1. I swear by the chiropractor. I honestly think she's the reason I still walked upright until the end! :)

    ReplyDelete