Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No news is good news, right????

Well we haven't heard anything yet about that house to the positive or the negative...what the hell???

Give me something real estate lady, this waiting is killing me!

Okay, I am not always the most patient person when comes to certain things, like this in particular. There are many things in my life that I have no issues taking my time or having things more slowly. But now, after 2 years of living in one room...I WANT OUT!!!! My patience for these things has been completely depleted and all I want is space to spread out.

Aaron's mother says that we make our own luck in our relationship and I am really hoping that holds true now. This is when we need the luck more than ever!

I think anyone in my shoes may feel the same way, we have been married for over 8 months, been living with a roommate since April of 2008 (granted it has helped us save some serious money) and it's just time for us to have our own place to begin our life/family! Yes, I said it...family. Aaron and I would like to really begin the process of starting our family together (being 29 and 30 why wait???).

There are so many things happening at the same time and it's exciting/scary/nerve-wrecking/anxious-ridden time in our life, but honestly, I would not change it for anything.

I am going to call her today to see if we can set up a time to put in a bid for when this other contract expires, so we can get in immediately and get it taken care of ASAP. We talked about what we would be willing to start as our 1st bid last night, just get ourselves ready for it. Staying positive is so hard right now when the days seem to drag on FOREVER and nothing seems to be moving forward at all.  I am ready to sign on the dotted line and get the keys to our new home.

We are going to be looking at some other houses this weekend because we will not have an answer for certain until at least Monday, so we may as well keep going until we get to the point that we know something for certain. The ones on Saturday are on our okay list, but there are a few on Sunday that are in our top 5 picks...

Somewhere in there amongst all of these is our home: where we will live for a long time, raise our children, share holidays/birthdays/BBQs. It's an adventure for us and I cannot wait! (Can you tell??)

No comments:

Post a Comment