Friday, January 14, 2011

Vegas baby!

Patience is a virtue...

A terrible thing to deal with is more accurate for me.

I feel like all I do is hurry up, wait...repeat.

Aaron and I have decided that we are going to take a little long weekend vacation this year for our anniversary (2 years in June). We spent some time figuring it out and decided that we would like to go to Las Vegas. Neither of us have been there before and it's some place we can go that isn't going to cost us a small fortune to fly to unlike other places. We looked into alternatives and I think this is going to be the winner. Now it's something to look forward to at the end of May (we are going to go Memorial Day weekend because then Aaron only has to take off 1 day of work just in case we get pregnant in the next few months - he can save a week of his vacation time for then).

It's something to take my mind off all the other business going on. My graduate classes will fill the time between now and May for certain with the work that has to be done. I am glad that I decided to take classes right now because it is keeping my mind focused, it's helping my career, and advancing my paycheck...a win, win in my book!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh have fun! We went there on our honeymoon and loved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete