Thursday, January 27, 2011

Doctor

Here I am, sitting in another doctor's office...what has my life come to anymore? Waiting in small white rooms for doctors and having to explain everything we are dealing with over and over again? ARGH!!!! I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT!!!!!!!

We have somehow managed to make to the end of January without going off the deep end with impatience to get to the IUI next month. A miracle to be sure, let's get it going all ready. I can call tomorrow to get Provera and then it's a little more than a week til the new meds and then it's back to make a baby time! After not being able to do anything since October, this all can't come quickly enough.

I know that many things are hurry up to wait but DAMN this is a bit insane!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment