Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone had a great holiday. We went with Aaron's family for the holiday and it was amazing. It's so hard to believe that next year, we will have a new little baby that will be spoiled rotten by the families! It's our last Christmas as a family of 2, by next year we will be a little family of 3. After all this time, it hardly seems real. We have been working toward this dream for so long!


How far along? 11 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: might have gained a little from the holiday eating, but at my appointment last week, I was still down over 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? nope, wearing stretchy pants right now to make until I go shopping with my MIL this week for maternity clothes
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: exhaustion during the day, insomnia at night
Best moment of the week: spending the holiday with family
Miss anything? I miss my family that I cannot see
Movement: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: still dealing with the nausea that comes on all the time no matter what I eat
Gender prediction: the dreams are still leaning toward girl
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Nausea, Strong smells, Emotional, Having to pee all the time at night
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? the bloat is coming down on my hands so my rings are back on
Happy or moody most of the time? tired of feeling so run down all the time
Looking forward to: coming out of the first trimester on Sunday and hopefully the end of the craziness

No comments:

Post a Comment