Saturday, December 22, 2012

10 weeks 6 days

Okay I am slacking some.

It has been a hectic week to get through the end of the semester and now I am nearly to 11 weeks but haven't done my weekly update.


How far along? 10 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain: 4 pounds down from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? had to buy underwear a size bigger, but trying to make it until I can get some more maternity clothes after Christmas
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: sleeping usually during the day when I have a 100 things to do, but then struggling at night when I should actually be sleeping
Best moment of the week: surviving the week at school! The week of finals is such a hectic one
Miss anything? sleeping at night, I only seem to sleep well during the day
Movement: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: ugh, right now just about everything makes me queasy - can't wait for this feeling to go away
Gender prediction: the dreams are still leaning toward girl
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Nausea, Strong smells, Emotional, Having to pee all the time at night
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? the bloat is coming down on my hands so my rings are back on
Happy or moody most of the time? tired most of the time is more the concern
Looking forward to: the holiday break and spending time with our family

No comments:

Post a Comment