Wednesday, March 13, 2013

22 weeks and 3 days

22 weeks and time is flying by!

We are more calm and thoughtful about the whole money thing. I know everyone goes through this freaking out phase where we are not sure how to deal with it all, but Aaron and I are a great team! We will get through it and get it all figured out I am sure.

The weekly update:


How far along? 22 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain: Feel like I have gained more weight in the past week than I had up to this point in the pregnancy - I had to go up in the size of my underwear from the larger size I had previously been wearing (I know, lots of TMI here but oh well)
Maternity clothes? that's what I am fitting into right now, all maternity pants
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: sleeping = about getting up every hour or so for some reason or another and about 1/2 hour or so to fall back asleep 
Best moment of the week: Watching Aaron's excitement when he felt baby girl kicking and moving around for the first time on Sunday
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: she likes to move around the most at night, during the day she has very little activity and appears to be sleeping during that time
Anything making you queasy or sick: No more queasy!! Thank goodness
Gender prediction: definitely a girl
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: strong smells is the killer one for me right now, I do have sciatic nerve pain, hot/cold flashes throughout the day, uncomfortable sleep, pregnancy head congestion which has lead to some bloody noses, and hungry for sweet things constantly
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? they are on a chain around my neck now, they only fit to my knuckle. I found a decent (although not real) replacement to wear so I don't have a bare hand which is very strange after wearing a ring for so long
Happy or moody most of the time? lately is a flip-flop between happy and sad. 
Looking forward to: our next ultrasound in a few weeks where we can see her growth again after another 5 weeks since we had seen her

No comments:

Post a Comment