Friday, March 22, 2013

23 weeks and 5 days

Here we are at 23 weeks.

Baby girl has been moving around like a monster lately, she likes to sit on my hips and push out, which causes walking to be tough from time to time. She tends to sit on my sciatic nerve where my leg will go numb without much notice. It's pretty intense kind of pain. I have an appointment to see a chiropractor, looking for some relief - I am hopeful that will be the case

The weekly update:


How far along? 23 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain: I am sure I am gaining weight - my clothes are fitting more snugly in general, but no doctor appointment for over a week so we shall see
Maternity clothes? that's what I am fitting into right now, all maternity pants
Stretch marks? Pretty sure that I have some new ones as my stomach grows
Sleep: sleeping = about getting up every hour or so for some reason or another and about 1/2 hour or so to fall back asleep 
Best moment of the week: Watching my stomach move from the outside as baby girl moved all around
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: she likes to move around the most at night, during the day she has very little activity and appears to be sleeping during that time
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random queasy feeling that comes and goes - kind of reminds me of the first trimester
Gender prediction: definitely a girl
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: ugh - where to begin??? Hip pain, sciatic nerve pain, stuffed up head, small bladder, sleeplessness, pain in my wrists and ankles
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? they are on a chain around my neck now, they only fit to my knuckle. I found a decent (although not real) replacement to wear so I don't have a bare hand which is very strange after wearing a ring for so long
Happy or moody most of the time? lately is a flip-flop between happy and sad. 
Looking forward to: some relief by the chiropractor and the next ultrasound to see how she is growing and growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment