Thursday, February 25, 2010

The work week that will not die!!

This week has been insanely long...I haven't had so much do to (which is surprising) but it has just been dragging its feet to get done with and I am 100% over it. I got caught up on all my grading and updated the online grades for the kids, and made lesson plans through the end of this week. That's enough for now.

We have an appointment on Saturday to look at the house Aaron loves, we are going to an open house on Sunday for a house we were interested in, and an appointment to see 3 houses next weekend. The process has become more real now than it has been before!! I am so excited to get it moving along and be in our home. I feel like it has been such a long time in the making and I don't think I will not feel comfortable with the process until we have actually closed on a house and have the keys!

No comments:

Post a Comment