Thursday, February 7, 2013

17 Weeks and 4 Days


How far along? 17 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain: I had my doctor appointment and went up 1 1/2 pounds - no lecture
Maternity clothes? that's what I am fitting into right now, all maternity pants
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: I bought a pregnancy sleeping pillow which seems to be helping some with the sleeping issues, a few more hours of sleep makes a huge difference for me
Best moment of the week: Seeing my little one on the ultrasound machine when she was moving all around and the doctor couldn't get her heartbeat, so out came the machine! It was a treat!
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: Felt one movement on Super Bowl Sunday (she's definitely our girl!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No more queasy!! Thank goodness
Gender prediction: We are going with girl until we are told otherwise
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: strong smells is the killer one for me right now
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? the rings are on, most of my bloat is gone
Happy or moody most of the time? lately is a flip-flop between happy and sad. 
Looking forward to: the next ultrasound, working to get it set up so we can see the development :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment