Thursday, February 28, 2013

20 Weeks and 4 days

We have officially hit the 20 week mark, which means from this point forward I have less left of my pregnancy than I do ahead of me! Amazing concept! I have to admit that after everything we went through, it seemed like we were never going to get to our dream and now here we are!

Weekly update:


How far along? 20 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain: I am pretty sure at my doctor appointment on Monday is going to show that I have gained weight, my appetite has returned in force (thankfully!)
Maternity clothes? that's what I am fitting into right now, all maternity pants
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: this is a magical thing that is rather elusive from time to time
Best moment of the week: the ultrasound on Monday was the best! She is so big now compared to when we saw her 5 weeks ago. We had tons of pictures although she was a stubborn butt and was upside down so we didn't get the best set of pictures so we have to go back in a few weeks for more.
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: the moving is getting more and more noticeable - still not something you can feel from the outside yet, but I think we are getting closer to that point
Anything making you queasy or sick: No more queasy!! Thank goodness
Gender prediction: we saw the ultrasound on Monday and she is definitely a girl! It was very clear from the pictures that she is a girl
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: strong smells is the killer one for me right now, I do have sciatic nerve pain, hot/cold flashes throughout the day, uncomfortable sleep, pregnancy head congestion which has lead to some bloody noses, and hungry for sweet things constantly
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? they are on a chain around my neck now, they only fit to my knuckle. It makes me sad and I need to find some kind of replacement
Happy or moody most of the time? lately is a flip-flop between happy and sad. 
Looking forward to: Aaron being able to feel baby girl from just putting his hand on my belly, it will be nice for him to be more of a part of this pregnancy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment