Thursday, February 21, 2013

19 weeks and 4 days

Nearly 1/2 way there!! :-) Can't believe we are here!


How far along? 19 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain: I have been working really hard on gaining weight, my next appointment isn't for 2 more weeks so we will see what the doctor says. I have been eating every few hours and have been wanting really sweet things lately - I could eat ice cream everyday without question
Maternity clothes? that's what I am fitting into right now, all maternity pants
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: I use the pregnancy pillow however, I have hot/cold flashes in the middle of the night that wake me up and then I have a hard time going back to sleep
Best moment of the week: 2 unexpected snow days this week! We just had a long weekend but another one is a wonderful thing for me to be able to catch up on some rest
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: Still intermittent movement - every now and then I think I feel her moving around, it's getting to be more and more frequent. I can't wait until Aaron can feel her moving!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No more queasy!! Thank goodness
Gender prediction: We are going with girl until we are told otherwise, 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for Monday so we shall see if we are still team PINK or not!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: strong smells is the killer one for me right now, I do have sciatic nerve pain, hot/cold flashes throughout the day, uncomfortable sleep, pregnancy head congestion which has lead to some bloody noses, and hungry for sweet things constantly
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? they were on until today, I took them off to put on lotion and couldn't get them back on again - I am pretty sure they are off until further notice. My hand feels very bare
Happy or moody most of the time? lately is a flip-flop between happy and sad. 
Looking forward to: the ultrasound on Monday - can't wait to see how much baby girl has grown since our last ultrasound that was nearly 5 weeks ago! I am going shopping with my MIL this weekend as well to see some of the cute baby things that are starting to be put out for spring and summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment