Friday, June 14, 2013

35 weeks and 5 days

Well this week has been just an adjustment to the summer schedule.

How far along? 35 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain: well, I had gained 4 but I lost about 5 pounds which my doctor is attributing to the loss of the water weight I was carrying while still working and on my feet all day
Maternity clothes? now that school is out, I can just wear more comfy clothes as opposed to having to be dressed up with maternity clothes - I get to be relaxed and I am so grateful for that!
Stretch marks? I have a few new ones on my stomach as she grows - particularly at the bottom part of my belly since she is now sitting a bit lower
Sleep: sleeping is something that happens for about 10-15 minute spurts on and off throughout the night - thankfully now I can just nap when I feel tired
Best moment of the week: painting the bedroom (even though I did not actually pain anything) just seeing all the room components come together
Miss anything? Not really
 Movement: she moves but her movements are so much lower now that she is dropping
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope not really
Gender prediction: definitely a girl
Labor signs: 2 1/2 cm dilated and 70% effaced - random contractions throughout the day
Symptoms: heartburn for certain, starting to pee all the time (way more than I normally do), breathing hard because she is pushing on my lungs as I walk around all the time
Belly button in or out? In - but pushing itself out
Wedding rings on or off? I keep trying to see if my wedding set will fit back on my hand - but I am swollen so it's always just a temporary thing. Pretty sure it will be awhile until they can go back on my hands - maybe the end of the summer or in the early fall
Happy or moody most of the time? working on her room makes me happy, it makes me feel as though we are getting closer and closer to her being here!
Looking forward to: setting up the furniture in her room and doing all the little things that will make it her room - no longer the empty storage space that it was before

No comments:

Post a Comment