Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am angry today

This morning I woke up and took a HPT (home pregnancy test), it was a glaring negative. Almost like it was mocking me. "All those symptoms you have felt, they are all make believe!! HAHAHA!!!" (insert sarcastic voice here)

I know people think I need to just keep going on with the process. I wish it was that easy, right now my brain is saying "Why are you continuing to do this to yourself month after month??"

It makes me so frustrated and I just wish there was something that could make me feel better. Unfortunately, all the kind and supportive words from friends/family don't change the way I feel today. I usually only allow myself one day to be upset before I buck up and pick up the pieces of anger and move along. Tomorrow is a new day and it's a new situation - we will be in our 12th month of trying and that just makes me so sad.

When is it my turn????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment