Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day

Aaron and I were finally able to spend time together today for the first time just the two of us in weeks. His job has been rough lately and he has been working tons of overtime which has made it tough.

He surprised me with beautiful pink roses last night because he knows how much I love them. Today, he took me out to lunch and shopping, we then came home and watched one of our favorite shows. It's the perfect way for us to spend the day together! We may not be the most romantic sometimes, but we are true to ourselves!

We are waiting for my period to show up so we can start the new fertility meds. It has been such a long time since we have been able to try that we can hardly stand it anymore. The waiting game has been so hard and emotional, I cry when I think about it...what a tough journey.

By this time next year, we will hopefully have a little one to celebrate their first Valentine's Day...I really do hope so, it's been a long dream for us and I think I will be so overwhelmed by emotions when we get the good news.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment