Wednesday, May 8, 2013

30 weeks 3 days

30 weeks! We are in the single digit weeks from this point forward and she will be here before we know it. It's all very exciting stuff!


How far along? 30 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain: back up to 4 pounds since pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? that's what I am fitting into right now, all maternity pants
Stretch marks? I have a few new ones on my stomach as she grows
Sleep: sleeping has become a pillow mountain 
Best moment of the week: Reaching the 30 point mark and hitting the single digit weeks until she's here - it's very exciting and somewhat nerve-wrecking
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: she has flipped so she is head down now, which means when she kicks, I get it to the lungs and stomach. This makes for very interesting walks around the building
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random queasy feeling that comes and goes - kind of reminds me of the first trimester
Gender prediction: definitely a girl
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: heartburn due to her position, she sits very high and pushes up on my stomach, which causes the acid to be pushing up.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? they are on a chain around my neck now, they only fit to my knuckle. I found a decent (although not real) replacement to wear so I don't have a bare hand which is very strange after wearing a ring for so long
Happy or moody most of the time? this week has been an allergy-fest, which is not pregnancy related but very frustrating just the same
Looking forward to: the all-day birthing class this weekend where we get the tour of the hospital as well as get pre-registered for the birth

No comments:

Post a Comment