Sunday, November 21, 2010

The best day with the best people

I found out over the past few days exactly how loved I am and it brings me nearly to tears (I know, sentimental and softy!). I had over 80 people leave me messages on Facebook, and 10 cards in the mail from all over the country. Then last night, I was floored by the number of people who came to my birthday party....I am so lucky.

My dear friend Robyn came down from Wisconsin, then Aaron conspired with my mom for her and one of my oldest friends Rene to come down as a surprise for my birthday. I couldn't have been more clueless that they were coming. It was wonderful to have them here.

We had about 20 people at bowling which was so much fun, who doesn't love acting insane and being goofy with your friends while bowling?? Even the expectations of that were overthown by the hijinks that most definitely went on

Then came the karaoke....need I say more?? It's so much to laugh at the bad singers and enjoy the fun of being together. It was great and we had people stay until it was time to close it down at 2 am!! I think they need to come up with a new word to describe the fun we had - fun doesn't cut it at all!

I do not take for granted that these people are in my life and I very much appreciate all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment