Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays - I think in part because my birthday was always so close to it, so it just feels like an extension of my birthday, but also because it means getting together to talk about why you are thankful for the people in your life.

I want to take a second to describe why:

My husband - There are not enough words to describe how thankful and grateful I am for him. It took me 26 years to find him and realize that I was worth all the love, I never take it for granted that he wants to be with me.

My family (through birth, through marriage, and through life) - These are the people who have seen me through so many difficult times in my life with unbelievable strength and love. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for them.

My friends (the 2nd family) - The people I enjoy spending time with when I need a release from my life. They are the ones I just want to spend time with and am happy to have them in my life!

My co-workers - These people make the craziness of teaching easier to manage and more fun to do everyday.

Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment