Monday, April 18, 2011

Month 19 - here we come

Well my period was in full force this morning...no denying it as much as I would have liked to do that.

Talked to the RE's office this morning, we are going again with another IUI - will be tentatively the beginning of May. If this doesn't work though, we are to make an appointment to sit down and seriously talk about moving to IVF.

YIKES.

We'll see what happens, I keep hoping that it's going to work before we have to jump to that because it's scary to me...both in good and bad ways. Good = much better chances of multiples. Bad = lots of shots and dr visits, plus 2 days of bed rest afterward.

I am in some ways ready to just move on to it and be done, but part of me is just hoping that it works this time and I don't have to give myself injections everyday. I know it will all be worth it in the end, this is a small price to pay for our dreams, etc. Doesn't mean I want to inject myself!! If it gets us to our goal then I will do it, as long as I have a 1% chance of it working, I am all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment