Wednesday, February 8, 2012

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 10: "My first love and first kiss"

My first kiss was in kindergarten. The boy kissed me on my lips and then I promptly slapped his face! Haha! We both got in trouble for it for different reasons.

My first love was in high school. We met when I did statistics for the wrestling team and he was a wrestler on the team. We dated for nearly 2 years until I was about to graduate from high school. He was a good guy just we were young and of course he made mistakes. He cheated on me with other people and broke up with me at senior prom - but when I look back now, we were so young and not knowledgeable about many things. What we had when we had it was great and I wouldn't change a second of it, but it was a tough learning lesson at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment