Monday, February 6, 2012

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 8: "The moment when you felt the most satisfied with your life"

The moment I felt the most satisfied with my life was when I received my Master's degree in May 2008. I had worked really hard with it through getting a divorce and the chaos of my life. My whole family was in attendance for me to receive this degree and it was one of the most proud moments of my life. I had always wanted to get my Master's degree and it was one of the goals that I had not yet accomplished in my life.

Throughout my life there were certain goals I set for myself: 1 - to gain my bachelor's degree in education (completed that in 2002) 2 - get married (was accomplished by this time, but the marriage ended in 2007) 3 - to gain my Master's degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment