Monday, February 20, 2012

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day #22: "How have I changed in the past 2 years?"

I feel as though I have changed quite a bit in the last 2 years - it is not all positive changes in my life.


1. I have let go of some people that were not positive in my life and for my life. I removed friends and others have just been pushed to the outside edge of my interactions with them because they cannot be able to support me and where I am going in my life.

2. I have done more deep soul searching about who and what I am in my all aspects of my life. The difficult times I have faced due to infertility and other areas have forced me to see how it all plays together into the bigger picture of who I am as a person. It has been quite a difficult journey and many tears have been shed over this journey - a journey that is still working it's way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment