Thursday, February 23, 2012

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day #25 "Someone who fascinates you and why?"

Someone I am fascinated by are people who are willing to give up their children for adoption - the amount of strength it must take to know that you are doing the right thing, despite the fact this child will now be part of someone else's family is a person I would love to have a sit down conversation with to talk to about it all. I am 1000% in favor of adoption (whether giving or receiving), but I have not ever had a conversation with someone who has made the tough choice to put their child up for adoption. I can only imagine the struggle they must have gone through to make such a tough choice. I am grateful though that there are people who do it to give people like me a chance to be a parent when our own bodies will not allow it to be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment