Tuesday, February 14, 2012

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day #16 "My view on mainstream music"

Mainstream music? What defines that? Is it everything that everyone else is listening to right now? It is what the music industry says it is the most popular thing or the #1 hit at the time?

People I do not understand:

1. Nicky Minaj - no explanation on this girl's crazy antics aside from she thinks she is Ke$ha or Lady Gaga only not as edgy or cool. And her music isn't that good...if you are going to be edgy or cool, at least back it up with good music.
2. Ke$ha - she just gets on my every nerve for no reason.

People I love:

1. Maroon 5 - Love me some Adam Levine, he can be quite a jerk personally - but musically, I adore him (and let's just face, he is gorgeous to look at!)
2. Glee cast - they are single-handedly bringing back songs and mixing them with interesting and contemporary songs.
3. Tim/Faith/Brad/Blake - love some country music superstars who just produce great stuff year after year. LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment