Thursday, February 9, 2012

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 11 "First 10 songs that come on my iPod"

I am an eclectic musical person. The following showcase that

1. Adele "Rumor Has It"
2. Tim McGraw "Just to see you smile"
3. Cast of Rent "La vie Boheme"
4. Sugarland "Down in Mississppi"
5. Glee Cast "Don't Stop Believin'"
6. Local H "Toxic"
7. Maroon 5 "Ain't Gonna Leave This Bed"
8. Bare Naked Ladies "Call and Answer"
9. Dixie Chicks "Cold Day in July"
10. Kelly Clarkson "My Life Would Suck Without You"

That's hilarious!!!

2 comments:

  1. "And yesterday I knew just what you wanted when you came walking up to me again. So I told you that I was happy for you, and given the chance I'd lie again..." <3 Tim! (And all of the others, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is pretty eclectic measure of my musical tastes!

    I would love to see you do this challenge ma'am!!! I would read every single day!!!

    ReplyDelete