Tuesday, February 7, 2012

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 9 "How you would like your future toe be"

My future? It is an interesting question.

I am not sure what I feel our future in terms of my dreams. I know there are things we want to do, but I am not sure how we are going to get there. Our whole world just changed today with the changes to Aaron's job that came about today.

I do not feel that this unknown is necessarily a bad thing at all - it's kind of exciting to not know exactly what we are going to be doing for our future. It is a time where we get to make changes for the better in our relationship and in our lives.

I do know that Aaron and I will continue to grow as a couple together as we experience our way through all these new challenges we are going to continue to experience in the next several months of our lives.

For the second time in my life, we are walking into an unknown situation and it's an interesting thing for us. We will see where we can go from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment